WE OFFER THE MOST COMPLETE PRODUCT INNOVATION IN THE Marine gENERATOR MARKET
The Powergen Marine diesel generator components are Dongfeng CUMMINS (DCEC) and Chongqing CUMMINS (CCEC). Dongfeng CUMMINS (DCEC) is mainly committed to low-power products, and its power range is 24 to 419KW, while Chongqing CUMMINS (CCEC) focuses on the engines with power coverage from 254 to 1429KW.
The main features of CUMMINS marine diesel generator:
1. Advanced design and sophisticated manufacturing, adapt to a variety of severe working conditions, high strength, strong heavy load operation capacity.
2. The cylinder block and cylinder head choose an integrated design, which prevents the occurrence of engine water leakage and oil leakage, the parts are 40% fewer than other similar engines, and the failure rate is greatly reduced.
3. Excellent reliability. Selecting forged steel camshaft and crankshaft, high-strength cylinder block design, many parts are cast on the cylinder block, with high rigidity, high pressure resistance and longer service life.
4. Rotor high-pressure fuel pump, less energy loss, more stronger power, lower fuel consumption, and effectively reduce noise.
5. The cylinder bore adopts the platform net honing design. The perfect geometric structure effectively prevents the oil leakage. The new piston ring assembly and the gasket hemming molding are used to reduce the oil loss.
6. Three-stage fuel filtration ensures a balanced level of power dispersion, protects the main components of the fuel system, and extends engine life to the maximum.
7. CUMMINS PT fuel system, ultra-high injection pressure, make sure good atomization and full combustion.
8.Efficient Holset exhaust turbocharger can ensure more sufficient air intake, improve engine efficiency, further improve combustion, reduce engine fuel consumption, low speed response and strong power.
9. All types of parts have strong versatility, high degree of serialization, easy for maintenance.
10. Both the cylinder block and the cylinder head select a built-in pressure lubrication channel, which has a compact structure and low failure rate.